“If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.”
― Yogi Berra
The questions we ask ourselves are often more important than the questions we ask anyone else.
- What do I want?
- Who do I want to be?
- Where am I wasting time?
- Does this action move me closer to my goals?
- Are these friends building me up?
- If I couldn’t lose, what would I do?
- What if I try a different approach?
- Is there an easier way?
- What problem am I trying to solve?
- What’s the one thing causing most of my stress?
There are obviously many more great question to ask yourself. The key is to ask yourself questions that challenge your assumptions. The answers, or the lack thereof, will quickly change your persepctive.